The 9th China Shanghai International Children's Book Fair (CCBF) will be held at the West Bund Art Centre on 2-4 December 2022. To ensure the safety during your visit, please read the following entry measurements carefully and arrange your trip properly.
All visitors entering the venue shall present identity cards, local 24-hour negative PCR test result, green Travel and Health Code, wearing masks and the body temperature is below 37.3℃.Visitors from outside Shanghai shall carry out a test within 24 hours after arriving in Shanghai, 3 tests in 3 consecutive days and 1 test on the 5th day. Children shall present the Health Code of the accompanying relatives.
- People with travel history to overseas within ten days and to other provinces, high and low risk zones, special control zones within seven days; close contacts; people under control measures, medical observation or health monitoring; people with fever, flu and respiratory symptoms; are not allowed to enter the venue.、
- The PCR test time is calculated based on the time of the report.
- No catering service is provided inside the venue. Restaurant and café is located outside of the venue.
- Please keep social distance and keep order when visiting the show.
- The above measures will be dynamically adjusted according to the changing situation.