The China Shanghai International Children’s Book Fair (CCBF) is proud to present its upgraded ‘online matchmaking system’, a new tool using a user-friendly and elegantly designed communication interface. Accessible from today, it is equipped with efficient networking functions allowing all participants to promote their company globally and expend their business network without restriction of space.
Despite the recently announced postponement of the 9th edition of CCBF (originally scheduled on 19–21 November 2021) to 20–22 March 2022, the Online Matchmaking System is your preferred instrument to keep your business with China alive.
- A window for all CCBF exhibitors to show their best contents to the world.
The Online Matchmaking System is designed as a comprehensive Exhibitors Directory currently encompassing over 330 companies from over the world. Companies can display their business introduction, featured books, key products and services, or share news and insights. The information is updatable at any time according to your needs.
- It is all about browsing!
The Online Matchmaking System is provided with filter and tag-based searching functions to help you browse swiftly through the database (company name, nature of business, product category, target customer age group, etc.)
- Integrated online meeting functions
From 8 November to 15 December, the Online Matchmaking System allows you to book online one-on-one appointments through its integrated Zoom platform.
- A tool open to all publishing professionals
Anyone interesting in networking with CCBF Chinese and international publishers can register as Visitor through the Online Matchmaking System. All Visitors can contact the exhibiting Companies for enquiries and meeting requests.
- Discover the best functions of the 2021 Online Matchmaking System
- Online meeting functionalities available for overt five weeks
- Enhanced setting choices to help you prepare your meetings smoothly, including time zone converter and communication language preferences
- Email notifications whenever you receive an enquiry or meeting request
- Exhibiting Companies registered in the System benefit from multi-user accounts to allow several co-workers to use the system
- A dedicated team to help you solve your doubts and question. Contact the CCBF support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Matchmaking System lays a digital bridge to link you to the Chinese children’s publishing copyright scene and broaden your business with potential partners from around the world.
CCBF will come back as a physical fair from 20 to 22 March 2022 at the Shanghai World Expo & Convention Centre. The fair will cover 25,000 square metres, and we expect over 450 exhibitors.